Monday, July 23, 2007

life goes by so fast

My oldest daughter is five (I now have 4 littl princesses). I can't believe that she's five already. We are not sending her to kindergarten this year, so she will go next fall. I remember so clearly when she was born, holding that little bundle of gunky baby in my arm, what an incredible experience. Having kids is an incredible, humbling, frustrating, and joyful experience. Watching children turn from little poo factories into little people is just wonderful. They are such little sponges absorbing everything around them. I love my little girls with a purity and to a magnitude that I did not think it could go. I am so blessed to be having this experience.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mothshade said...

*big hug*

7/23/2007 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home