Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Some good Neil Gaiman short stories

Blackbirds

Cthulu

I am a huge fan of Gaiman's work, from the Sandman comic to his short stories to his novels. His most recent release is a collection of short stories and poems entitled "Fragile Things". It is the first book I have actually purchased in over a year and am currently reading it to my wife. His writing tends to be of the fantastic with plenty of subtle humour and a myriad of references to other literature and characters. For the most part it is fun reading, not very serious, although some of his work is a bit on the Clive Barker side.

Check him out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. All I can really say.

10/04/2006 6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing that I get anything done. This is a great reason to not do anything useful at work today.

10/04/2006 7:51 AM  
Blogger Anaximander said...

Yeah, it slowed my work progress down yesterday to.

10/04/2006 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home