Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Back to the Blog

I realized it has been forever since I last wrote to myself. I'm sure no one else is reading this, but, so what.

My older daughter, Abby, just had her 'family' 3rd birthday party. For those counting, that is her second 3rd birthday party; remember the clown at the last party? We only had a couple of people over; my wife thought it would be nice to actually have cake and ice cream on her birthday ... she's a softie.

On the fourth of July, I took the family and my sister-in-law and her husband to Myrddyn's house for a party. It was really nice. It is hard to travel with children, but it was awesome to go. M and his wife are incredible hosts. It was just nice to visit with them and all the guys and gals in Y-Town. Thanks for having us and thanks for being our friends ...

My wife and I will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary in a few weeks. I'm not sure what I am going to get her, she's hard to shop for. Probably because I am not sensitive enough to pick up on what she wants. Oh, well. Maybe I'll get her a new vacuum ... the house looks a bit dusty.

That was a joke. Please don't kill me, honey ... as if anyone else is even reading this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Myrddyndenox said...

Thanks for the kind words about hosting, but I am just grateful you made time to come see us. I check your blog every day and suggest you get your wife jewelry and take her out to a nice resturant and NOT eat your own body weight in food for a t-shirt.

7/14/2005 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home